Logistics Customer Fullfillment Specialist - German Language (Ref. No.: 15768)
Information about the position
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This is a key role for the success of the Global Logistics Operations. The position requires working with our managing vendor and our key Logistics Services Providers (LSP) whilst providing support and guidance to our extended Lenovo organisations of Customer Fulfilment and Country Sales Teams. This operational role focuses on delivery of customer orders to across EMEA. A further dimension is compliance to all Customs & Foreign trade legislation.
• From internal communication point of view this position is on a daily basis in contact with the Customer fulfillment team and Sales team from various EMEA regions. They provide the information’s about the deliveries and managed the critical situation with late deliverers and other exceptions. This position has an external contact with logistic suppliers and customers. Clear and concise communication skills. Good level of analytical and problem solving skills.
1. Daily liaison with the Managing Vendor and LSP’s to achieve a Quality Delivery, on time to an agreed service level and cost.
2. Be the centre of competence and subject matter expert for Logistics Processes into the region. Maintain accurate and current documentation
3. Provide weekly Metrics on all key indicators and conduct root-cause analysis of late deliveries
4. Management of critical orders in regions
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to market place
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - advanced and German - advanced
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
This position will require a great deal of problem-solving and excellent customer communication skills.
Good team player within own and wider global team to meet customer requirements, ability to handle critical situations under high demanding environment with maintaining professional customer communication.
Preferred Experience: At least 1 years Business Administration or Logistics
Language requirements: English and German (fluent spoken and written)
Other languages are strongly preferred
MS Office knowledge skills - (PowerPoint , Excel)
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!