Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Logistics Customer Fullfillment Specialist - German Language (Ref. No.: 15768)
who are we looking for
Good team player within own and wider global team to meet customer requirements, ability to handle critical situations under high demanding environment with maintaining professional customer communication.
Preferred Experience: At least 1 years Business Administration or Logistics
Language requirements: English and German (fluent spoken and written)
Other languages are strongly preferred
MS Office knowledge skills - (PowerPoint , Excel)
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
Computer skills - user
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
what will you do
• From internal communication point of view this position is on a daily basis in contact with the Customer fulfillment team and Sales team from various EMEA regions. They provide the information’s about the deliveries and managed the critical situation with late deliverers and other exceptions. This position has an external contact with logistic suppliers and customers. Clear and concise communication skills. Good level of analytical and problem solving skills.
1. Daily liaison with the Managing Vendor and LSP’s to achieve a Quality Delivery, on time to an agreed service level and cost.
2. Be the centre of competence and subject matter expert for Logistics Processes into the region. Maintain accurate and current documentation
3. Provide weekly Metrics on all key indicators and conduct root-cause analysis of late deliveries
4. Management of critical orders in regions
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.