Data Specialist (Ref. No.: 53695)
who are we looking for
• Previous experience in reporting / data analytical roles would be advantageous.
• Ability to work with various software packages (e.g. MS Office) - excel advanced
• Outlook, SAP and Hyperion (BRIO) skills are an advantage
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Able to work on his/her own initiative to strict deadlines.
• Excellent communication and customer facing skills face to face, via phone or e-mail.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactive & dedicated team player, ability to work in small team and a wider global team to meet customer requirements, show enthusiasm to change and adapt accordingly.
• Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues.
• Highly motivated individual
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures etc.
• Attention to details
what will you do
• Maintain and create Customer/Business Partner (BP) data, updates made on time and on requested quality level
• Cleanup records in internal tools
• Produce meaningful data and analysis for business decision making
• Enhance data quality of customer, reseller
• Assume responsibility for weekly report checking and investigation of any data anomalies
• Effectively resolve queries and communicate the results to the requestor.
• Assist in providing cover for other team members, when they are absent from the office.
• Identify opportunities to streamline & improve process.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.