Data Steward role is to handle the data management process of our customers/business partners database. It requires daily communication with business users and Sales functions, coordination of information from different tools and sources and cooperation with other internal Lenovo teams. Responsibility for corrections and accuracy of processed data, ensuring that all reports are of the required quality, including regular maintenance of customers/reseller and performing weekly data quality checks on reports. Processing ad hoc requests, calls, responsibility for analyses. Certain level of analytical thinking and data management is a requirement.
• Maintain and create Customer/Business Partner (BP) data, updates made on time and on requested quality level
• Cleanup records in internal tools
• Produce meaningful data and analysis for business decision making
• Enhance data quality of customer, reseller
• Assume responsibility for weekly report checking and investigation of any data anomalies
• Effectively resolve queries and communicate the results to the requestor.
• Assist in providing cover for other team members, when they are absent from the office.
• Identify opportunities to streamline & improve process.
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to the market place
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• University education
• Previous experience in a Customer facing environment would be advantageous.
• Ability to work with various software packages (e.g. MS Office) - excel advanced
• Outlook, SAP and Hyperion (BRIO) skills are an advantage
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Able to work on his/her own initiative to strict deadlines.
• Excellent communication and customer facing skills face to face, via phone or e-mail.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Proactive & dedicated team player, ability to work in small team and a wider global team to meet customer requirements, show enthusiasm to change and adapt accordingly.
• Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues.
• Highly motivated individual
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures etc.
• Attention to details
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals