Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Storage Product Manager (Ref. No.: 45743)
who are we looking for
Must have proven analytical experience with strong business writing, outstanding presentation skills, superior communication ability with all levels of business, including executive communications, and excellent business acumen. Strong application skills with Excel and PowerPoint, and a working knowledge of industry and channel practices, market and competitive analysis, financial modeling practices, and familiarity with product cost analysis.
Demonstrates strong, realistic confidence in oneself in challenging situations. Maintains a calm focus on results over time and puts clarity and order into complex issues.
A world class team player. Works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross-functionally, exercises influence at senior levels, and builds alignment around goals and objectives. Readily builds consensus and achieves agreement on key initiatives and priorities. Exceptional strategic thinking, customer orientation, open & effective communication.
Inspires confidence in team members and a demonstrated ability to provide leadership and support to the team.
An individual, who consistently leads, interacts and handles relationships and communication with multiple business units. Effectively convinces and communicates alignments, decisions, proposals and business initiatives that need to be implemented in order to achieve objectives.
Energetic, with a lot of passion and drive; someone who can create excitement in the organization.
Manages conflict proactively. Able to constructively resolve issues.
Apply Today! Lenovo Creates Careers for THOSE WHO DO!
University education (Master's degree)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
what will you do
- Represents the Lenovo Sales, Business Partner, and Customer to the Offering Development Team (ODT) and executes the steps required to meet customer/marketing requirements.
- Provides marketing leadership from Concept Exit through End-Of-Life. This includes, but is not limited to GTM and Launch.
- Collaborates with Marketing Operations, Finance and the ODT to develop a business case at Plan Exit that meets the cost/price/margin/revenue targets required to meet overall business objectives.
- Manages multiple programs at the same time with an assertive “drive for results” attitude.
- Identifies needs, issues, problems, gaps and takes the initiative to resolve them.
- Serves as the primary interface between Marketing and Development.
- Creates the offering marketing messaging, value proposition, interline positioning, technical overview, and competitive assessments required to build all content for offering.
- Deliver presentations on offerings and overall portfolio to Executives, Geos (sales and technical), Business Partners, Clients, Press, Analysts, 3rd Party Development Partners, etc.
- Updates existing products through Refreshes and Product Change Requests (PCRs).
- Maintains programs until EOL. Sets proper EOL dates based on inventory, cost implications, and Geo requirements.
- Maintains a high technical aptitude for the offerings. Has the ability to teach our “customers” (Geo PM, BPs, Clients)
o Works with Marketing team to create marketing collateral, presentations, and other content required by Geos, Business Partners, and Clients
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.