- Supports and Collaborates with Product Planning from Project Kickoff through Concept Exit to help ensure we have a complete set of customer/requirements.
- Represents the Lenovo Sales, Business Partner, and Customer to the Offering Development Team (ODT) and executes the steps required to meet customer/marketing requirements.
- Provides marketing leadership from Concept Exit through End-Of-Life. This includes, but is not limited to GTM and Launch.
- Collaborates with Marketing Operations, Finance and the ODT to develop a business case at Plan Exit that meets the cost/price/margin/revenue targets required to meet overall business objectives.
- Manages multiple programs at the same time with an assertive “drive for results” attitude.
- Identifies needs, issues, problems, gaps and takes the initiative to resolve them.
- Serves as the primary interface between Marketing and Development.
- Creates the offering marketing messaging, value proposition, interline positioning, technical overview, and competitive assessments required to build all content for offering.
- Deliver presentations on offerings and overall portfolio to Executives, Geos (sales and technical), Business Partners, Clients, Press, Analysts, 3rd Party Development Partners, etc.
- Updates existing products through Refreshes and Product Change Requests (PCRs).
- Maintains programs until EOL. Sets proper EOL dates based on inventory, cost implications, and Geo requirements.
- Maintains a high technical aptitude for the offerings. Has the ability to teach our “customers” (Geo PM, BPs, Clients)
o Works with Marketing team to create marketing collateral, presentations, and other content required by Geos, Business Partners, and Clients
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to the market
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
The selected candidate will have at least 5+ years experience in Enterprise computing industry, with project management or program management background. 4 year undergraduate degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
Must have proven analytical experience with strong business writing, outstanding presentation skills, superior communication ability with all levels of business, including executive communications, and excellent business acumen. Strong application skills with Excel and PowerPoint, and a working knowledge of industry and channel practices, market and competitive analysis, financial modeling practices, and familiarity with product cost analysis.
Demonstrates strong, realistic confidence in oneself in challenging situations. Maintains a calm focus on results over time and puts clarity and order into complex issues.
A world class team player. Works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross-functionally, exercises influence at senior levels, and builds alignment around goals and objectives. Readily builds consensus and achieves agreement on key initiatives and priorities. Exceptional strategic thinking, customer orientation, open & effective communication.
Inspires confidence in team members and a demonstrated ability to provide leadership and support to the team.
An individual, who consistently leads, interacts and handles relationships and communication with multiple business units. Effectively convinces and communicates alignments, decisions, proposals and business initiatives that need to be implemented in order to achieve objectives.
Energetic, with a lot of passion and drive; someone who can create excitement in the organization.
Manages conflict proactively. Able to constructively resolve issues.
Apply Today! Lenovo Creates Careers for THOSE WHO DO!
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals