EMEA Consumer PC Business Management (Ref. No.: 46844)
Information about the position
Place of work
Einsteinova 21, 851 01 Bratislava 5
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This position is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual with exceptional business management or product management skills to be part of a high performance organization within a leading global computer manufacturer. You are closely collaborating in a multicultural environment with countries to build solid and sustainable quarterly business plans considering the different aspects of the Marketing Mix such as Channel Strategy and Product Positioning mix as well as seasonal promotion activities / campaigns. Key objective is to ensure via analytical and systematic approach the right market/segment focus which is required to drive a leading position in the respective countries IT business.
We offer a unique opportunity to work with different markets and different business scenarios. Get better insight of the IT corporate business management with wider view and broader understanding of business processes.
• Support countries creating a sustainable quarterly business plan in line with Company targets considering the different aspects such as channel/product portfolio mix as well seasonal promotion activities / campaigns
• Ensure execution of the plans in close collaboration with local Country management
• Working with demand planning and 4P regions/countries to ensure hitting market share IDC/GfK objectives, driving demand on available platforms and ensuring demand is not building on inventory issues
• Manage with demand planning E&O issues with 4P regions/countries commit and minimize P&L impact
• Evaluate extra business opportunities/special deals and work grant support when/where needed out of available quarterly budget
• Propose choice points to the consumer PC ED to maximize P&L KPI achievement on Rev/CA/PTI but also WOI and aged
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to the market
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• Degree in Marketing or Business with strong analytical discipline
• Minimum of 3 years experience in product and business management
• Technical/product knowledge in the IT arena
• Strong problem solving & analysis skills, commitment & action oriented
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Results driven, team player, able to lead a remote team
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals