Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA Consumer PC Business Management (Ref. No.: 46844)
who are we looking for
• Minimum of 3 years experience in product and business management
• Technical/product knowledge in the IT arena
• Strong problem solving & analysis skills, commitment & action oriented
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Results driven, team player, able to lead a remote team
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
We offer a unique opportunity to work with different markets and different business scenarios. Get better insight of the IT corporate business management with wider view and broader understanding of business processes.
• Support countries creating a sustainable quarterly business plan in line with Company targets considering the different aspects such as channel/product portfolio mix as well seasonal promotion activities / campaigns
• Ensure execution of the plans in close collaboration with local Country management
• Working with demand planning and 4P regions/countries to ensure hitting market share IDC/GfK objectives, driving demand on available platforms and ensuring demand is not building on inventory issues
• Manage with demand planning E&O issues with 4P regions/countries commit and minimize P&L impact
• Evaluate extra business opportunities/special deals and work grant support when/where needed out of available quarterly budget
• Propose choice points to the consumer PC ED to maximize P&L KPI achievement on Rev/CA/PTI but also WOI and aged
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.