This position requires a highly motivated and proactive professional who will be responsible for creating and maintaining product information, marketing deliverables and sales tools, enabling sales representatives across EMEA to be more productive and efficient. This person will be results driven creative forward thinker and continuous innovator oriented to reduce inefficiencies, streamline processes, identify, develop and implement new sales tools and deliverables to be considered as advocate of change. The person needs to be a role model in continuous innovation to confidently drive visibility, awareness and usage of product deliverables, and sales tools across all EMEA countries.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Weekly interlock with World Wide (WW) Launch Team to understand product announcements and deliverables in plan, and to put forward EMEA requirements
- Weekly participation on Brand Calls to raise awareness of new tools and materials available per product
- Customization of WW produced materials to fit EMEA market
- Interlock with WW Marketing Hub to plan and track EMEA deliverables
- Design, create and maintain EMEA-specific deliverables that sales reps can adopt such as : Call Guides, Fact Sheets, Cheatsheets, and other product related material to deliver to sales for their usage with customers
-Exceptional sense for proactivity and creativity to deliver new types deliverables ei. Competition analysis,benchmarks,etc.
- Design and create calls scripts and other material to support specific initiatives and sales tools.
- Own and maintain relevant product pages on the EMEA Sales Portal (Intranet), keeping them fresh, accurate and up to date.
- Cross-checking of information / proof-reading all related product information and specifications prior to launch on external catalogues and websites, including Partner Portal.
- Establish and maintain excellent strategic business relationship with EMEA and WW product Business Units,WW Sales Enablement team and sales and marketing teams to ensure alignment in priorities/requirements, available product assets, sales tools and resources and to ensure proper comms plan of relevant product information - focal point of all mentioned
- coordinate regular interlocks between EMEA Sales Enablement team and product and marketing teams from other regions in EMEA
- Excellent product knowledge to be able to prepare long term and short term action plan for product deliverables, Sales Portal design & content, sales comms
- coordinate Sales Enablement team actions required by manager and agreed during meetings
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to the market
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
- Excellent level of English
- Web design base skill (HTML)
- Photoshop /other graphic design tools at very good level
- Excellent communication skills (preparing presentations, documentation)
- Ability to translate marketing acumen into how sales reps will use it
- MS Office usage high level
- Other language skills valued mainly French and German
- Strong Proactive thinking and project based approach
- Solid negotiation and analytical skills
- Proven experience in product and marketing field
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals