Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Call Center Manager (Ref. No.: 48521)
who are we looking for
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 3+ years of contact center / call center management.
• Great working knowledge of Excel reporting and PowerPoint presentations is a MUST
• Bilingual Candidates are preferred with written/oral fluency in English plus at least one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Russian or Italian.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to synthesize complex and sometimes confusing information into succinct executive summaries.
• Must be willing to answer to some consumer escalations emails and phone calls during potential off hours as well as attend occasional evening meetings.
• Experience within telecommunications industry a plus.
• Ability to successfully function across groups and drive influence throughout all levels of the organization.
• Experience working with and managing outsourced vendors.
• Experience with CRM tools and functionality, Oracle a plus.
• Experience with contact center metrics and systems.
• Six Sigma training and or COPC (certification is a plus).
• Must be able and willing to travel
University education (Master's degree)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
what will you do
• Develop and manage key performance indicators; communicate out performance and process improvements based on fact-based business intelligence.
• Identify, develop, and drive plans to ensure vendor is meeting all performance related metrics (e.g. customer satisfaction, service level, average handle time…).
• Ensure proper staffing and contingency plans are in place to ensure consistent performance through normal business, seasonality, and new product introduction peaks.
• Work with senior leadership and internal peer groups on continuous improvement projects targeted at improving the customer experience.
• Drive a comprehensive “Voice of the Customer” strategy and define methods to align VOC insights with in-depth customer analyses in order to better understand and predict consumer behavior.
• Develop effective intelligence and customer insight strategy based on analysis and assessment of customers and customer satisfaction scores. Present feedback results to leadership team to reinforce overall drivers of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations for improvements based on the voice of the customer.
• Create communication and assist in defining the integration processes for VOC insights into cross-functional action plans; and establish on-going tracking and reporting. Represent the voice of the customer throughout project lifecycle.
• Own vendor cost per contact and monthly billing. Manage cost related metrics like AHT, repeat calls, etc. Audit monthly billing invoices prior to submission
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.