Consumer Experience Manager / Contact Center Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall coordination and execution of the contact center operational performance, cost efficacy, and local relationship management. The Consumer Experience Manager / Contact Center Operations Manager will also coordinate and execute complex customer service projects, optimize processes, and drive projects focused on improved customer experience. The position is based in Bratislava.
• Develop and manage key performance indicators; communicate out performance and process improvements based on fact-based business intelligence.
• Identify, develop, and drive plans to ensure vendor is meeting all performance related metrics (e.g. customer satisfaction, service level, average handle time…).
• Ensure proper staffing and contingency plans are in place to ensure consistent performance through normal business, seasonality, and new product introduction peaks.
• Work with senior leadership and internal peer groups on continuous improvement projects targeted at improving the customer experience.
• Drive a comprehensive “Voice of the Customer” strategy and define methods to align VOC insights with in-depth customer analyses in order to better understand and predict consumer behavior.
• Develop effective intelligence and customer insight strategy based on analysis and assessment of customers and customer satisfaction scores. Present feedback results to leadership team to reinforce overall drivers of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations for improvements based on the voice of the customer.
• Create communication and assist in defining the integration processes for VOC insights into cross-functional action plans; and establish on-going tracking and reporting. Represent the voice of the customer throughout project lifecycle.
• Own vendor cost per contact and monthly billing. Manage cost related metrics like AHT, repeat calls, etc. Audit monthly billing invoices prior to submission
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to the market
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 3+ years of contact center / call center management.
• Great working knowledge of Excel reporting and PowerPoint presentations is a MUST
• Bilingual Candidates are preferred with written/oral fluency in English plus at least one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish, Russian or Italian.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to synthesize complex and sometimes confusing information into succinct executive summaries.
• Must be willing to answer to some consumer escalations emails and phone calls during potential off hours as well as attend occasional evening meetings.
• Experience within telecommunications industry a plus.
• Ability to successfully function across groups and drive influence throughout all levels of the organization.
• Experience working with and managing outsourced vendors.
• Experience with CRM tools and functionality, Oracle a plus.
• Experience with contact center metrics and systems.
• Six Sigma training and or COPC (certification is a plus).
• Must be able and willing to travel
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals