MBG Business Control Financial Analyst (Ref. No.: 48578)
Information about the position
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Optimize Business Processes (eg Procurement to payment) for Profitability & Efficiency whilst maintaining Compliance & Control
• Identifying issues and areas of improvement for the MBG organisation (mobile business group), whether in process or improved profitability / business efficiency. Areas include procurement, pricing, product planning, forecasting, Supply Chain & Go-to-Market.
• Carry out research & data collection to understand and analyse the issue, working with teams in Finance & other functions.
• Implement solution to improve process, profitability or business efficiency. Managing the project to completion with delivery excellence
• Working with other functional areas to ensure all involved are focus on implementation and execution.
• Support Finance organisation with key projects & initiatives
• Provide modelling & projections of implementation of new processes / controls.
Salary offered (gross)
competitive to the market place
- Interesting and challenging work in a modern international shared service centre in Bratislava
- Excellent infrastructure
- Enthusiastic and friendly people
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Teambuilding activities
- Daily communication in Business English
- Opportunities to use other foreign languages
- Motivating remunerations and bonus system
- Great opportunities for professional growth
- Notebook for personal use
- Company events
- Language courses, Soft skills trainings, Hard skills trainings
- Fun and much more!
Information about the selection process
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line. Please note that we will contact selected applicants only.
By applying for a position you are giving Lenovo (Slovakia) s.r.o., Company ID (IČO): 36796921 (“Lenovo”) consent to process your personal data for the purpose of any future selection of job candidates. You also consent that Lenovo may make your personal data available for the same purpose to its related companies or other companies with which Lenovo enters into agreements on cooperation, including to companies located in countries not considered as countries having an adequate level of personal data protection under the EU data protection laws. This consent is granted for an indefinite period of time and may be withdrawn at any time and for any reason uponyour written notification sent to Lenovo.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
• Commercial awareness
• Able to work under pressure and deal simultaneously with various organizations/ cultures
• Functional experience in one of the following areas : Finance, Program Management , Supply Chain, Operations
• Proven track record in methodically driving solutions for complex problems that involve cross-functional disciplines.
• Very strong numerical skills
• Experience in Finance & Accounting in a international environment
• Strong analytical/problem solving and influencing skills required
• Excellent eye for detail
Brief description of the company
Lenovo is a global company with executive offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, Beijing, China, and Singapore. Its principal operations are in Beijing, China, and Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, with an enterprise sales organization worldwide. The company employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
We have a unique combination of people, technology and vision to bring something new to the market and the world.
We make the technology tools that allow millions of customers to do more and do it better.
And we have a unique mindset that’s different from any other major company in the world.
As a global leader in the PC market, we develop, manufacture and market cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality products and value-added professional services that provide customers around the world with smarter ways to be productive and competitive. Lenovo strives to be a new world company that makes award-winning products for our customers. We design innovative and exciting products and services to meet our customers’ needs.
Lenovo is strengthening customer and partner relationships, building brand awareness, and demonstrating the capabilities of our products and services by sponsoring organizations that share our corporate values and are pioneering innovators within their field.
Lenovo must attract and retain the best people in the world - individuals who are diverse, flexible, highly skilled and motivated; who understand how their work contributes to the company and its culture, and who demonstrate dedication to their customers - both internally and externally. We support team spirit but also encourage individual development. We are creating a culture where people achieve their highest potential and deliver extraordinary results.
If this sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate and apply for a job with us now! We would love to talk to you!
Main focus of the company's activities
Information technology, computer programming, web portals