Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
MBG Business Control Financial Analyst (Ref. No.: 48578)
who are we looking for
• Able to work under pressure and deal simultaneously with various organizations/ cultures
• Functional experience in one of the following areas : Finance, Program Management , Supply Chain, Operations
• Proven track record in methodically driving solutions for complex problems that involve cross-functional disciplines.
• Very strong numerical skills
• Experience in Finance & Accounting in a international environment
• Strong analytical/problem solving and influencing skills required
• Excellent eye for detail
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Identifying issues and areas of improvement for the MBG organisation (mobile business group), whether in process or improved profitability / business efficiency. Areas include procurement, pricing, product planning, forecasting, Supply Chain & Go-to-Market.
• Carry out research & data collection to understand and analyse the issue, working with teams in Finance & other functions.
• Implement solution to improve process, profitability or business efficiency. Managing the project to completion with delivery excellence
• Working with other functional areas to ensure all involved are focus on implementation and execution.
• Support Finance organisation with key projects & initiatives
• Provide modelling & projections of implementation of new processes / controls.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.