- execution of static and dynamic FE simulations (crash, static strength, vibration etc.)
- active participation in the design and development of mechanisms, components and seat structures
- evaluation and presentation of FEA results to internal and external team members
- as an active member of the various project teams advise of development opportunities based on performance and cost targets
(Performance verses specification; highlight issues, advise of potential design changes etc.)
- identify cost opportunities through product improvement
- correlation of FEA results verses physical test data to ensure high degree of confidence of CAE
- evaluate and prepare robust technical documentation for all simulation results/activities
- work for well-known international company
- competitive salary
- professional growth
Requirements for the employee
Minimum education required
University education (Master's degree)
Language skills: English - advanced
Computer skills - user: Microsoft Word - advanced Microsoft Excel - expert Microsoft Outlook - advanced Microsoft Powerpoint - advanced CATIA - basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate: Yes
Personality requirements and skills
- proficient English speaker
- university degree in a mechanical or relevant engineering discipline
- good communicator at all levels in both spoken and written formats
- ability to work well within a team
- profound knowledge and LS-Dyna, Abaqus, Radioss or PAMCRASH
- knowledge of HYPERWORKS
Brief description of the company
Lear was founded in 1917 in Detroit as American Metal Products, a manufacturer of tubular, welded and stamped assemblies for the automotive and aircraft industries. Lear has grown to meet the changing needs of the industry with 18 major acquisitions since 1994, when Lear went public. Today, the company provides complete seat systems, electronic products and electrical distribution systems and other interior products. The company's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of about 122,000 employees in 36 countries.
Main focus of the company's activities
Automotive Industry, Vehicle Manufacturing
Information about the selection process
If you are interested please do not hesitate and send us your Curriculum Vitae and your motivation letter in English and Slovak language.
We will contact selected candidates only.
Thank you for understanding.
Lear Corporation Seating Slovakia s.r.o. Solivarská 1/A Show in map 080 01 Prešov