| Kraft Foods Inc. is the largest food company in the United States and holds the number two position worldwide. The firm has two main operating units - Kraft Foods North America and Kraft Foods International and its brands are divided into five main sectors: snacks, beverages, cheese, grocery and convenient meals.
Kraft Foods proudly market 12 brands with revenues exceeding $1 billion, including: Cadbury, Kraft, Jacobs, LU, Maxwell House, Milka, Nabisco and its Oreo brand, Oscar Mayer, Tang, Trident and Philadelphia. Approximately 70 additional brands generate annual revenues of more than $100 million. More than 40 of our brands are at least 100 years old.
We understand that actions speak louder than words, so at Kraft Foods:
We inspire trust.
We act like owners.
We keep it simple.
We are open and inclusive.
We tell it like it is.
We lead from the head and the heart.
We discuss. We decide. We deliver.
- Our people are passionate about food
- We have twelve $1 billion dollar-plus brands
- Seventy $100 million dollar-plus brands
- Operations in more than 75 countries worldwide
- Sales in approximately 170 countries
- 127 000 employees worldwide
- 223 manufacturing and processing facilities around the world
- 15 research and development centers
- $49.2 billion in revenue
- We’re traded on the New York Stock Exchange – KFT
- Part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Standard & Poor’s 500
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index and Ethibel Sustainability Index listed
- Our global headquarters is in Northfield, Illinois, US