Thousand innovative ideas.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Building Technologies and Solutions Slovensko
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
- Your responsibilities
- A newly formed Johnson Controls has begun operations following the successful completion of its merger with Tyco, marking a historic turning point for both companies. By uniting Johnson Controls, the number one provider of building efficiency solutions with Tyco, the number one provider of fire and security solutions, the new company is uniquely positioned as a leader in products, technologies and integrated solutions for the buildings and energy sectors.
We are looking for a Substances Compliance Coordinator for our Bratislava Business Centre to work in a small centralized team, globally responsible for collecting substances compliance documentation for purchased parts.
The role scope:
* Request substances compliance data by email from suppliers worldwide, track feedback and follow-up by emails and phone calls.
* Pre-screen, validate and check for completeness of substances compliance information.
* Register data and feedback in substances compliance IT-systems.
* Support Johnson Controls' worldwide procurement organization in collecting compliance data.
* Help, educate and train suppliers and Johnson Controls staff worldwide to understand procedures for substances compliance.
* Create and maintain relevant supplier and customer documents, training and reporting materials.
* Contribute to compliance process definition for continuous improvement of processes.
- Your qualificiations
- * 1-3 years of experience in supply chain or similar area, communicating with external partners
* High level of English, since all communication internally and to suppliers is in English
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Technical or chemical/material knowledge would be an advantage
We will offer you an interesting and challenging position with great personal freedom and professional responsibility. Joining us you will become part of a committed and competent company characterized by customer focused, passionate to win, unified one team, decisive environment offering challenges.
We embrace diversity, reward hard work and have a collective passion to make an impact. In an environment that is constantly evolving, we set the foundation for you to grow and create a career that is as unique as you are. Don't just make a living. Make living better.
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.