Thousand innovative ideas.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Building Technologies and Solutions Slovensko
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
- Your responsibilities
- A newly formed Johnson Controls has begun operations following the successful completion of its merger with Tyco, marking a historic turning point for both companies. By uniting Johnson Controls, the number one provider of building efficiency solutions with Tyco, the number one provider of fire and security solutions, the new company is uniquely positioned as a leader in products, technologies and integrated solutions for the buildings and energy sectors.
We are looking for a Business/Data Analyst for our Bratislava Business Centre to work in a small centralized team, globally responsible for collecting substances compliance documentation for purchased parts.
The role scope:
* Ensure that all supplier and purchased part information, from all factories worldwide, are available in compliance central database.
* Analyse data and ensure that only relevant and updated supplier and part information is used.
* Together with the IT-department, ensure that compliance tools are maintained, updated and are up-and running.
* Participate in creation and maintenance of supporting tools in Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office
* Support and train compliance team in use of supporting tools locally as well as globally.
* Run queries in substances and other compliance tools and inform internally, in case of update of compliance records are needed.
* Ensuring procedures and processes, for working with compliance tools are in place and documented.
* Data reporting activities
- Your qualificiations
- * Previous experience and knowledge in supporting IT-departments in maintenance of servers and Microsoft applications
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft VBA, MS Office (particularly Excel and Access) and cloud based applications such as Microsoft SharePoint
* High level of English, since all internal communication is in English.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Technical or chemical/material knowledge would be an advantage
We will offer you an interesting and challenging position with great personal freedom and professional responsibility. Joining us you will become part of a committed and competent company characterized by customer focused, passionate to win, unified one team, decisive environment offering challenges.
We embrace diversity, reward hard work and have a collective passion to make an impact. In an environment that is constantly evolving, we set the foundation for you to grow and create a career that is as unique as you are. Don't just make a living. Make living better.
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.