Technology leaders think sustainably. Do you?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Senior Accountant - RTR Quality Review team
- Your responsibilities
- We are looking for: Accountant – Management Accounting
Johnson Controls is a world class employer where ingenuity and excellence are welcome. We are a global market leader in Building Efficiency and Power Solution with over 130.000 employees in over 150 countries. For over a century, Johnson Controls has been working to find new ways to improve the places where people live, work and travel, which in turn gives our employees the chance to change the world. At Johnson Controls, you will be challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge in an environment that values teamwork, integrity and diversity. Join us now! Your ingenuity is welcome!
* Guide and oversee General Accounting activity for a specific country and partners with the business to ensure that these business needs are being met whilst at the same time ensuring that JCI meets all its internal and external reporting and control requirements
* Complete the balance sheet reconciliation activities per service level agreement including guidance on BBC reconciliation standards including support in applying new reconciliation template
* Review income statement and balance sheet discrepancies and escalate to management as necessary
* Support completing the preparation and posting of accruals as required as a p(art of the monthly financial reporting process
* Support completing assigned accounting activities to support the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
* Support internal, external audits and compliance reviews in order to improve the compliance environment
* Support the timely reporting of key financial information
* Monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”)
* Ensure compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP accounting rules, where applicable
* Ensure compliance with JCI accounting policies, procedures and processes
* Operate within a robust SOX and internal control environment
- Your qualificiations
* Qualified accountant (2+ years of experience in position Accountant)
* Degree in accounting and / or finance / comprehensive accounting
* Local accounting certification a plus
* Process of obtaining professional accountancy Qualification such as CPA, CIMA,ACCA, ACA is a plus
* Work experiences in SSC or audit company is a plus
* Strong accounting background and accuracy
* MS – Office, Oracle & Hyperion experience
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.