Are you the right one?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Analyst Collections_OTC Collections with Danish language
- Your responsibilities
- Job description:
* Manage accounts receivable portfolio of assigned branches / countries ensuring that customers are contacted and paying in a timely and efficient manner
* Handle collection, including continuous follow-up with late-paying customers to obtain payment
* Support cash application team by contacting customers and searching for payment details in order to allocate all incoming payments properly
* Identify invoices in dispute, assign them to appropriate resolvers, and coordinate the dispute resolution process by communicating with dispute resolvers, and escalating unresolved cases
* Perform regular account reconciliation with customers and coordinate resolution of all discrepancies
* Identify reasons for delay of payments, document them in the specific IT tool, and ensure that postings in IT system reflect the situation of the customer and/or invoice correctly
* Propose uncollectible cases for further legal actions and/or write-offs, and communicate with managers in the specific country to obtain their standpoint regarding these proposals
* Regularly report and analyze top open invoices with local finance & operations managers in the specific country in order to have their support and/or accelerate cash collection / dispute resolution
- Your qualificiations
* Bachelors? degree (or local equivalent) in Accounting / Finance preferred but not mandatory
* MS-Office, knowledge of specific ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, iScala) is an advantage
* Perfect knowledge of English is a must and perfect knowledge of Danish is a must too
* Enthusiastic, cooperative and positive behavior, independent problem solving approach
* High level of communication skills and customer orientation
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.