Want to develop a little faster?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Project Manager - Finance Transformation
- Your responsibilities
- We are hiring a Finance Transformation Project Manager in our Country Finance Services Team based in Bratislava!
Finance Transformation Project Manager
The Project Manager is directly reporting to the Country Finance Services Director EMEA and is supporting the Finance Transformation for all new countries and the Business Units that are rolling out under the Country Finance Services scope by ensuring alignment with the standard design.
The Project Manager is also supporting the constant development and implementation of the central Country Finance Services functions, with adoption at the regional level. The Project Manager has to ensure that the service level is in accordance with the agreed upon taxonomy, responsibility matrix and other applicable corporate finance policies and is maintaining a global and regional documentation repository including the above and other functional documents relevant for the organization.
The Project Manager is supervising that process changes and business strategies of our Global Business Services organization are aligned with statutory reporting and tax compliance and is therefore partnering closely with CFS Regional Managers, the CFS Director, the GBS and BU organizations and managing escalations if issues arise.
If required, the Project Manager is also supporting ERP implementations.
* Document and communicate global guidelines governing service level agreements between the business units and CFS.
* Aligns with the BU and GBS organization to support the implementation of corporate initiatives throughout the regions.
* Acts as a CFS focus leader in case of any new support required arising from changes in scope, law changes and M&A among other.
* Monitors the due diligence process in advance of new countries rolling out and provide support to country CFS managers / country transition leads during migration.
* Maximize the use of best practices and agreed upon models in rolling out regions and countries.
* Monitor ERP implementation and do the change management for the CFS community including preparation of trainings material, etc.
- Your qualificiations
- Qualifications of the successful candidate:
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Economics with focus on finance and/ or accounting
* Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a finance role in an international environment, ideally with a focus on financial processes
* Proven leadership and project management experience, organizational and planning skills.
* ERP systems (including SAP R/3 and Oracle) and HFM knowledge a must-have.
* Fluency in written and spoken English, other European languages will be a plus.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications is essential.
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging position with great personal freedom and professional responsibility. Joining us you will become part of a leading global multi-industrial corporation defined by its stimulating work environment and job satisfaction. In addition we offer outstanding career development opportunities which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.