Are you the right one?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Manager Continuous Monitoring
- Your responsibilities
- We are hiring a Manager Continuous Monitoring in our Global Business Services organization in our Business Center in Bratislava!
Manager Continuous Monitoring
The primary responsibility of the Manager Continuous Monitoring is the strategy definition, identification of business opportunities and design of CM supporting processes. The manager is responsible to supervise the analytic development process as well as all supporting processes, the budget control and project planning. The manager is responsible for a team and directly reporting into the Senior Global Compliance Manager. The CM manager is in charge of relations to internal and external stakeholders and represents the initiatives among senior executives globally.
* Identify business opportunities for Continuous Monitoring (CM) implementations.
* Communicate with all key stakeholders
* Define initiative strategy and designs supporting processes
* General initiative management, budget control and project planning
* Manage projects for each implementation phase
* Supervise platform administration process including
* User access management
* Change management
* Problem and incident management
* User support management
* Manage team of internal CM analysts and supervise external consultants working on implementations, provide mentoring for staff members.
* Coordinate efforts of other departments supporting implementations and platform operation.
* Provide training in data analytics and CM platform usage.
* Provide support for Internal Audit / External Audit and Compliance
* Support senior management in assessment of data analytical needs in organization
* Champion and promote the use of best practices within the data analytics field.
- Your qualificiations
- What we are looking for in a successful candidate:
* Bachelor/Master degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or equivalent, professional certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, ACCA or CPA is required.
* 6+ years of progressive experience as an auditor, consultant or data analyst, ideally experience with both assurance and advisory projects, prior experience with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and compliance preferred.
* Experience with various ERP systems like SAP, Oracle Finance, MFG Pro, iScala.
* Fluency in English required, other foreign language skills are desirable.
* Strong analytical and data management skills. Must exhibit the ability to interpret business issues by using a data analytical approach.
* Strong communication skills and ability to cooperate with people of different levels inside/ outside the company and to interact with the team to reach team goals and business objectives.
* Ability to recognize, respond to customer expectations with the appropriate sense of urgency.
* Ability to take actions, decisions & to generate ideas, products, processes in promised timely manner.
* Ability to take full responsibility for decisions & results even when not all elements are under individual direct control.
* Ability to set goals in consistency with company objectives and to adapt plans to changing environment and to empower others to achieve results through motivation, recognition and performance feedback.
* Outgoing self-starter and comfortable working with all management levels.
* Must be able to travel at least 30% of the time including international travel.
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging position with great personal freedom and professional responsibility. Joining us you will become part of a leading global multi-industrial corporation defined by its stimulating work environment and job satisfaction. In addition we offer outstanding career development opportunities which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.