Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Senior Analyst Continuous Monitoring
We are hiring a Senior Analyst Continuous Monitoring in our Global Business Services organization in our Business Center in Bratislava!
Senior Analyst Continuous Monitoring
The primary responsibility of the Senior Analyst is the coordination of all efforts related to maintenance and support of existing CM analytics and software platform globally. The Senior Analyst is also responsible for development and implementation of CM analytics in new areas and is reporting into the Manager Continuous Monitoring.
Maintenance and Support
* Supervises CM platform administration done by IT related to user, change and incident management. * Ensures continuous operation of software platform through providing proper support and supervision during any IT maintenance and upgrade activities. * Provides trainings in data analytics and CM platform usage. * Provides technical and essential support for Internal Audit and Compliance in scope of CM platform usage and reliance. * Leads support for analytic owners and users with regard to analytic changes and improvements. * Supports management in any reporting needs related to CM platform usage and performance.
Development and Implementation * Leads functional specification definition process for new and changed analytics. * Cooperates with other IT departments in all efforts related to source data provisioning. * Develops scripts for new CM analytics. * Coordinates user acceptance testing process for new CM analytics. * Provides mentoring and guidance regarding analytic development methodology to other platform users and management. * Assist management in strategy and planning activities in scope of technical feasibility evaluation.
What we are looking for in a successful candidate: * 3+ years of experience with increasing responsibility as an business/finance analyst, auditor, administrator or developer * Experience with audit or compliance driven data analytics, experience with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and compliance preferred.
* Experience with various ERP systems like SAP, Oracle Finance, MFG Pro, iScala.
* Extensive knowledge of ACL AnalyticExchange platform and/or ACL Script.
* Fluency in English required, other foreign language skills are desirable.
* Strong analytical skills. Must exhibit the ability to interpret business issues by using a data analytical approach.
* Strong communication skills and ability to cooperate with people of different levels inside/ outside the company and to interact with the team to reach team goals and business objectives.
* Ability to recognize and respond to customer expectations with the appropriate sense of urgency.
* Ability to take actions, decisions & to generate ideas, products, processes in promised timely manner.
* Ability to take full responsibility for decisions & results even when not all elements are under individual direct control.
* Outgoing self-starter and comfortable working with all management levels.
* Willingness to travel, can be up to 30% including international travel.
What we offer We offer an exciting and challenging position with great personal freedom and professional responsibility. Joining us you will become part of a leading global multi-industrial corporation defined by its stimulating work environment and job satisfaction. In addition we offer outstanding career development opportunities which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.