Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Chief accountant -- Management Accounting
- Your responsibilities
- * Leads the General Accounting activity for a specific country and partners with the business to ensure that the business needs are being met whilst at the same time ensuring that JCI meets all its internal and external reporting and control requirements
* Manage all balance sheet and income statement reporting for the country, ensure that reporting is ready for consolidation
* Review regional financial and management reports with the business, at a country level (BPM personnel and operations managers) (and Country Financial Services where appropriate) for accuracy and make appropriate adjustments as agreed with the business before submitting results for consolidation to corporate headquarters
* Responsible for the timely completion and follow up on all items for the balance sheet reconciliation activities and the follow up and resolution of all reconciling items and issues for the country
* Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities for the country according to the close checklist
* Coordinate with country to ensure that all revenue recognition activities occur within a timely manner including, but not limited to the submission of accruals and associated accounting activities
* the timely reporting of key financial information; monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”)
- Your qualificiations
- Job requirements:
* Professional accountancy Qualification such as, CPA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA required (or in process of obtaining the certification).
* Degree in accounting and / or finance.
* Adequate professional experience focusing on finance/controlling especially accounting, finance, controlling is required.
* Big 4 Audit background a plus
* Min 5 years post-qualification in a multi-national company – complex accounting, preferably in a similar sector.
* Strong Accounting background and accuracy
* MS-Office, Oracle & Hyperion experience
* Fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish, Danish, German, Dutch, Swedish and / or French a plus
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.