Always loved cars?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Senior Accountant - Management Accounting (25% US working time)
- Your responsibilities
- * Complete General Accounting activity for a specific country and partners with the business to ensure that the business needs are being met whilst at the same time ensuring that JCI meets all its internal and external reporting and control requirements
* Complete the preparation and posting of accruals as required as a part of the monthly financial reporting process
* Complete the balance sheet reconciliation activities per service level agreement
* Review income statement and balance sheet discrepancies and escalate to management as necessary
* Perform sales and gross margin reconciliation and accompanying analysis
* Complete assigned accounting activities to support the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
* Assis, as needed, with internal and external audits
* Support the timely reporting of key financial information
* Monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”)
* Ensure compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP accounting rules, where applicable
* Ensure compliance with JCI accounting policies, procedures and processes
* Operate within a robust SOX and internal control environment
* 25% afternoon working time
- Your qualificiations
- * Part qualified accountant – in the process of obtaining professional accountancy Qualification such as CPA, CIMA,ACCA, ACA
* Degree in accounting and / or finance / comprehensive accounting
* Local accounting certification a plus
* 2-4 years in an industrial company, preferably in the industrial products sector is a plus
* Work experiences in SSC or audit company is a plus
* Strong accounting background and accuracy
* MS – Office, Oracle & Hyperion experience
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.