You want free space for good ideas?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Credit analyst with English/US time
- Your responsibilities
* Checks documents and job notes identified in the process of contract approvals/Lien waivers to assure, that they have all necessary information required for their approval and further processing.
* Reviews the trade terms and conditions/lien waiver conditions and modifies them for the benefit of JCI.
* Provides feedback to Branches/customers in order to improve a quality of the contract approval process/lien waiver process.
* Validates reasons for not providing appropriate documents and is trying to solve open issues independently. Closely cooperates with the other credit analytics and collectors to successfully resolve business cases.
* In disputed cases the analyst identifies a person/organization, which is able to provide some additional information to sort out the dispute, or communicates with a competent Branch to agree on a further procedure.
* Performs the other tasks based on requirements of direct Supervisor and Manager.
- Your qualificiations
- * Perfect knowledge of the language of the Country assigned is mandatory
* 3-5 years’ experience in finance
* Bachelors (or local equivalent) Degree required Accounting and / or finance preferred
* MS-Office, SAP, Oracle, Collection Tool (Oracle Advance Collection preferred), & Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience
* Fluent in English
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.