Want to develop a little faster?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Your responsibilities
- For our growing Talent Acquisition Team in our Business Center in Bratislava, we are currently looking for a:
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We are building up a regional Talent Acquisition Team in Bratislava and are hiring a TA Coordinator who will be responsible to provide an excellent candidate experience and assist in the coordination and administration of the recruitment process.
The TA Coordinator will directly report to the Regional TA Manager in Bratislava and will be part of a wider team of TA Specialists and Analysts across EMEA.
* Provide an excellent candidate experience by assisting in the coordination and administration of the recruitment process.
* Scheduling of candidate assessments and interviews, including travel arrangements, coordinating interviewer schedules, and other tasks associated.
* Assist with on-site interviews and candidate assessments.
* Assist in tracking and monitoring all recruiting activity.
* Be a reliable point of contact for candidates and hiring managers and maintain effective working relationship with all levels of the business.
* Assist in day to day recruitment tasks
* Raising POs, administering expenses for Director and candidates? travel
* Assist with sourcing of candidates through all appropriate recruitment tools and job boards.
* Contribute to projects as required.
* Support other team members with their task as required.
- Your qualificiations
- Skills and experience of the successful candidate
* Bachelor?s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field
* Initial experience in a HR/Recruitment support role
* Fluency in Slovak and English, any additional (Eastern) European language will be a plus
* High attention to detail and strong planning and organizational skills
* Team player with strong communication, and customer service skills.
* Ability to work in a dynamic business environment and meet changing business needs and priorities.
* Technology aptitude, i.e. experience with an Applicant Tracking System, CRM databases, LinkedIn Recruiter, or other sourcing tools.
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging position with great personal freedom and professional responsibility. Joining us you will become part of a leading global multi-industrial corporation defined by its stimulating work environment and job satisfaction. In addition we offer outstanding career development opportunities which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.