Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Environmental Specialist (Chemistry)
- Your responsibilities
- Your responsibilities:
In order to support the LCA Life Cycle Analysis), REACH, Substance phase-out initiatives, Recycling projects, Conflict Minerals topic you will be responsible for:
• Collection of all data on production materials from suppliers
• Analysis and record-keeping of all products` material datasheets
• Transfer of part lists into IMDS database
• Review and analyse supplier data in IMDS database
• Technical support for suppliers and customers.
• Support engineering teams with material choice based on the future legislation requirements
• Collect, analyse and process the data based on the different OEM recyclability requirements, prepare and present final reports according to the ELV (End-Of-Life) Directive
• Support the Conflict Minerals team w/IMDS and supplier data analysis
- Your qualificiations
- • University education with the focus on chemistry, materials, or chemical/process engineering, environmental sustainability
• MS Office
• Fluent English (+ German appreciated)
• Good communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and analytical thinking
• Able to deal with large amount of complex data
• Supplier chain management experience (would be appreciated)
• Suitable for graduates too
- Your benefits
- • Innovative and progresively developing working environment
• International atmosphere
• Language courses
• Trainings and teambuildings
• Relocation support
• 13th salary
• Flexible work time
• Sick days
• Massages during work time
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.