Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
- Your responsibilities
- Ensure AQS process are carried out in all upcoming development projects in all development locations and plants
- Standardization/harmonization of the AQS process and their integration into the JC valid AQS softwares in the PG/Plant.
- Transfer experience from conducted analyses into all future projects
- Facilitation of AQS process activities in the PGs and plants
- Controling + reporting of AQS process
- Support FMEA, PFC & CP with interfaces between the customers assembly groups and the suppliers
- Provides front line Risk analysis and Risk management support via FMEA – Quality Chain Work Instructions
- Supports in Safety assessments according to Potential Product Safety Concern Work Instructions
- Provides technical leadership by applying AQS /Advanced Quality Service/ Business Integration processes
- Ensuring effective communication with all management levels
- Your qualificiations
- Technical education
- Min. 1 year experience in Quality
- Experience in Automotive Engineering is an advantage
- Knowledge of Quality Management
- Knowledge of FMEA methodology and implementation
- Fluency in English language
- Your benefits
- • Innovative and progresively developing working environment
• International atmosphere
• Language courses
• Trainings and teambuildings
• Relocation support
• 13th salary
• Flexible work time
• Sick days
• Massages during work time
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.