Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Senior Buyer - Indirect Purchasing
- Your responsibilities
- This position will be responsible for both the strategic and operational sourcing for defined sub-commodities within the supply chain commodity (packaging/material handling). In addition this position is responsible to:
• Develop and implement commodity strategies for their defined commodity
• Meet or exceed profit plan goals related to commodities including: cost savings, economics, supplier rationalization, working capital improvements and other key metrics
• Support implementation of global commodity strategies
• Lead, motivate, support and develop purchasing staff members relating to their commodity core team
• Maintain and update weekly cost saving roadmaps
• Support accurate and timely reporting of key measurables
• Support implementation of standardize global activities
• Leverage of purchases across all business units and global programs
- Your qualificiations
- • Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related technical field
• Minimum 3-5 years of purchasing experience with automotive industry preferred
• In depth understanding of purchasing tools and practices
• Ability to recognize and respond to customer expectations with sense of urgency
• Ability to cooperate with people of different levels inside/ outside the company and to interact with team to reach team goals and business objectives
• Ability to gather information, analyze data, prepare and lead negotiations as well as deliver a recommendation
• Relevant SAP knowledge
• Up to 20% travel may be required
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.