Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Assistant Controller_Head Office Controlling AE
- Your responsibilities
- Support Head office central controller mainly in these areas:
* preparing and posting journal entries (timely and accurate),
* reconciliations and SOX checks and solving reconciling items in required time period,
* analysis of part of Income Statement or Balance sheet (based on specific requirement of controller)
* IC cross charges & OOB analysis and solving opened items
* preparing back up documentation to support forecast activities, gathering information from German counterparts for planning purposes
* Month-end report activities
* processes improvement
* point out to potential risks and opportunities
* contact and provide assistance to German counterparts, if asked to do so
- Your qualificiations
- * University Degree
* 2 years of experience in finance area
* Solid knowledge of Finance and Accounting
* Advanced Excel
* Languages: English language – fluent
* Willingness to learn new things
* Take responsibility for assigned activities
* Take initiative, ability to work independently
* Organized and detail oriented
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.