Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
- Your responsibilities
- • Development of products according to customer requirements and JC standards
• Responsibility for 3D models in CATIA V5 and drawings
• Carry out product construction from cost and production point of view
• Coordinate details with customers, suppliers and production plants
• Lead a team of CAD engineers
- Your qualificiations
- • Degree in mechanical engineering
• Relevant work experience and skills in product design
• Customer orientated approach
• Fluent English or German Language
• Good communication skills
• Willing to travel
- Your benefits
- • Innovative and progresively developing working environment
• International atmosphere
• Language courses
• Trainings and teambuildings
• Relocation support
• 13th salary
• Flexible work time
• Sick days
• Massages during work time
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.