Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
- Your responsibilities
- Design of CAD models and drawings in CATIA V5 according to customer specifications and JCI standards
- Generate 2D/3D product data sets and release of data in due time
- Generate bill of materials
- Verify drawings according to specific customer and JCI design standards
- Package ,structure and kinematic studies
- Project documentation
- Change management
- Create, maintain and chare best business practices with colleagues and supervisors
- Your qualificiations
- Min. bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- Relevant work experience and skills in product design needed
- Experience in the field of automotive manufacturing and in development of seating would be appreciated
- Knowledge of design in 3D system, ideally CATIA V5
- Customer orientated approach
- Communicative level of English or German language
- Good communication skills
- Innovative thinking
- Your benefits
- • Innovative and progresively developing working environment
• International atmosphere
• Language courses
• Trainings and teambuildings
• Relocation support
• 13th salary
• Flexible work time
• Sick days
• Massages during work time
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.