Always loved cars?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
HR Business Partner - HR department
- Your responsibilities
- Job description:
* Key contact to the internal customer organizations to resolve issues and respond to inquiries in HR fields
* HR Process Administration (Recruitment & Staffing, Communication, Compensation & Benefits, Trainings)
* Support HR organization to fill vacancies internally & externally according to business targets (Talent Management/Succession Planning)
* Identify innovative ways of candidate sourcing and selection and share best practice
* Analysis of business problems. Applies process-related analytical skills for improved business solutions, including system, functional and organizational change
- Your qualificiations
* University degree in Social Science, Business degree or professional HR qualification
* At least 2-3 years professional experience as HRBP or at least 3-4 years professional experience in Recruitment and Operational HR in an international environment
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Database experience is an advantage (e.g. People Soft, Taleo,)
* English is a must
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Good analytical skills
* Intercultural effectiveness
* Good presentation skills
* A teamplayer
* Good interpersonal skills
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.