Want to develop a little faster?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
HR Business Partner - HR department
- Your responsibilities
- Job description:
* Key contact to the internal customer organizations to resolve issues and respond to inquiries in HR fields
* HR Process Administration (Recruitment & Staffing, Communication, Compensation & Benefits, Trainings)
* Support HR organization to fill vacancies internally & externally according to business targets (Talent Management/Succession Planning)
* Identify innovative ways of candidate sourcing and selection and share best practice
* Analysis of business problems. Applies process-related analytical skills for improved business solutions, including system, functional and organizational change
- Your qualificiations
* University degree in Social Science, Business degree or professional HR qualification
* At least 2-3 years professional experience as HRBP or at least 3-4 years professional experience in Recruitment and Operational HR in an international environment
* Excellent MS Office skills
* Database experience is an advantage (e.g. People Soft, Taleo,)
* English is a must
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Good analytical skills
* Intercultural effectiveness
* Good presentation skills
* A teamplayer
* Good interpersonal skills
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.