Send CV to the company
Technology leaders think sustainably. Do you?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Junior Finance Analyst - PS EMEA
- Your responsibilities
- * Responsible for providing reliable and timely financial reporting in accordance with corporate financial procedures.
* Perform business analysis and ensure proper support of local Sales teams
* Contribute to ensure that business practices and policies support efficient asset and risk management
* Support the planning and forecasting process to ensure country specific sales plans translate into a Financial Plan.
* Ensure proper control of the country business plans and performance through regular reviews, set benchmarking, offer reviews, cash flow analysis, receivable and performance reviews. Ensure proper internal controls are in place and followed.
* Prepare business and financial reports in accordance with reporting requirements and initiate and prepare relevant reports within the country.
* Support CCO Audit Process
* Consolidate Month End Reporting for Europe Region
* Support S,G&A Reporting in SAP / HFM and by Function
* Support Country Controllers on an Ad-Hoc Basis
* Other tasks as assigned
- Your qualificiations
- Education and professional knowledge:
* Experience in Accounting / Controlling 2-5 years
* Accountant / BA Economics or similar education
* English fluently
* Experience in SAP and MS Office tools
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.