You want free space for good ideas?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Junior Finance Analyst - PS EMEA
- Your responsibilities
- * Responsible for providing reliable and timely financial reporting in accordance with corporate financial procedures.
* Perform business analysis and ensure proper support of local Sales teams
* Contribute to ensure that business practices and policies support efficient asset and risk management
* Support the planning and forecasting process to ensure country specific sales plans translate into a Financial Plan.
* Ensure proper control of the country business plans and performance through regular reviews, set benchmarking, offer reviews, cash flow analysis, receivable and performance reviews. Ensure proper internal controls are in place and followed.
* Prepare business and financial reports in accordance with reporting requirements and initiate and prepare relevant reports within the country.
* Support CCO Audit Process
* Consolidate Month End Reporting for Europe Region
* Support S,G&A Reporting in SAP / HFM and by Function
* Support Country Controllers on an Ad-Hoc Basis
* Other tasks as assigned
- Your qualificiations
- Education and professional knowledge:
* Experience in Accounting / Controlling 2-5 years
* Accountant / BA Economics or similar education
* English fluently
* Experience in SAP and MS Office tools
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.