Always loved cars?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Senior Finance Analyst - Power Solution EMEA
- Your responsibilities
- * Regular local support for Sales Team for administrative issues around own fleet and Sales locations
* Supporting of BBC accounting issues related to PS Austria e.g. Accounts Receivables(A/R), Cash&Bank (C&B), Accounts Payables (A/P), General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets
* Improving and Streamlining of processes
* Contact person for Accounting relevant issues e.g. preparation and forwarding of receipts to BBC
* Support of internal and external auditors (SOX, Processing and maintenance of integrity requirements)
* Support of CFS (Corporate Financial Services) in annual audits and reports
* Support financial activities around local cash registers / VPZ concept
* Cost Centre Controlling & Maintenance
* Web Cycle Champion
* BS Account Recon.
* Preparation of CARs
* Supervise payment runs
- Your qualificiations
- Education and professional knowledge:
* Experience in Accounting/Controlling 2-5 years
* Accountant / BA Economics or similar education
* English fluiently
* Experience in SAP and MS Office tools
* Willingness to travel to Vienna on a regular basis
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.