Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Accountant - Bank accounting
- Your responsibilities
- Daily tasks:
* Bank statement posting
* Clearing of outgoing payments with AP postings
* Clearing of Treasury transfers
* Inter-company pooled transaction postings
* Active solving/investigating of Unreconciled items
* Finalize all postings in foreign currency to old posting period
* Cash pooled analysis
* Banking reconciliations in accordance with SOX GL matrix
* Bank reclass of Unreconciled items
* Local and BMG interest reconciliation
* Book Fair Value Journal for Month End Hedge position based on information from Portal (Quantum)
* Monthly reconciliation of GL accounts (Bank Account, Cash in Transit, Cash pool, Bank overdraft)
* Set-up of GLs for new bank accounts and all necessary iScala configurations
* iScala clearing of settlement “BMG vs. Cash pool clearing”
- Your qualificiations
* Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
* Min 2 years in the Accounting department (of an industrial company is a plus)
* Strong accounting background and accuracy MS-Office, SAP & Hyperion experience
* Advanced English, fluent Slovak language
* Economic education
* Experience in accounting
* Good numerical skills
* Precise, detail oriented
* Team player
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.