Are you the right one?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Accountant General Ledger PS
- Your responsibilities
- * Prepare general ledger journal entries, ensuring proper coding, appropriate accruals are in place
* Maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
* Perform general ledger account reconciliations
* Assist in identifying and implementing process improvements
* Complete the close process in line with the group and local timetables
* Accounting in a General Ledger - accruals, reversals, error correction, etc.
* Maintaining procedures and transaction processing
* Ensuring compliance with corporate policies
* Assist with internal and external audits
* Assist with month-end annual closings
* Assisting with special projects on various topics as needed
* Member of SharePoint operations team which conducts various activities including SP template preparation, data upload, administration of SharePoint tool
- Your qualificiations
- · University degree in Finance or Economy, Business Administration
1+ year of experience from similar positions (in SSC)
· General Accounting background - understanding the principles
Fluency in English, German is a plus
* Strong analytical skills; detail oriented; excellent verbal and written communication skills
Self- motivated with ability to work independently and also in a team environment
Take initiative, use sound judgment, reasoning and experience to solve problems
Able to work under pressure
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.