Send CV to the company
Always loved cars?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Analyst Collections - OTC Collections with English/US time
- Your responsibilities
- Job description:
* Manage accounts receivable portfolio of assigned branches / countries ensuring that customers are contacted and paying in a timely and efficient manner
* Handle collection, including continuous follow-up with late-paying customers to obtain payment
* Support cash application team by contacting customers and searching for payment details in order to allocate all incoming payments properly
* Identify invoices in dispute, assign them to appropriate resolvers, and coordinate the dispute resolution process by communicating with dispute resolvers, and escalating unresolved cases
* Perform regular account reconciliation with customers and coordinate resolution of all discrepancies
* Identify reasons for delay of payments, document them in the specific IT tool, and ensure that postings in IT system reflect the situation of the customer and/or invoice correctly
* Propose uncollectible cases for further legal actions and/or write-offs, and communicate with managers in the specific country to obtain their standpoint regarding these proposals
* Regularly report and analyze top open invoices with local finance & operations managers in the specific country in order to have their support and/or accelerate cash collection / dispute resolution
- Your qualificiations
* Bachelors’ degree (or local equivalent) in Accounting / Finance preferred but not mandatory
* MS-Office, knowledge of specific ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, iScala) is an advantage
* Perfect knowledge of English is a must
* Enthusiastic, cooperative and positive behavior, independent problem solving approach
* High level of communication skills and customer orientation
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.