Want to develop a little faster?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Accountant_Intercompany Reconciliation AE
- Your responsibilities
- * Weekly and monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
* Follow up, investigation and resolution of discrepancies issues in cooperation with plants
* Selection of invoices to be paid, payment proposal
* Cash Application
* Month end close activities (accrual negotiation, proposal and booking)
* Follow up and resolution of intercompany out of balances during month end close
* Follow up on disputed and aged items to comply with established Key Performance Indicators
* Confirmation of intercompany balances against all JCI entities
* Preparation of reports related to intercompany activity
- Your qualificiations
- * Experience in accounting/financial position for at least 2 years.
* Good time management skills
* Fluent in English
* Sufficient Excel skills to prepare well formatted reports and make in depth analysis (vlookups,
* pivot tables, etc.)
* Proactive to develop new procedures to resolve issues
* Good communication skills to negotiate with internal customers
* Team player and capable to provide individual support to customers when is needed
* SAP, Oracle experience is preferred but not obligatory
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.