Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Senior Tax Analyst
- Your responsibilities
- EMEA Corporate Tax team located in BBC is looking for an internal candidate for position of Senior Tax Analyst.
Primary purpose of the position is to:
· Coordinate & Manage tax analysis and reporting under US GAAP and local tax rules for legal entities
across EMEA in close connection with the Senior Tax Manager Reporting & Compliance
· Assist Senior Tax Manager Reporting & Compliance and Central Compliance Team in Bratislava with
setting up, optimization and continuous improvement of CIT compliance standardization across EMEA
· In cooperation with Senior Tax Manager for Reporting & Compliance EMEA, responsible for setting up,
optimize and standardize reporting procedures from US as well as local accounting & tax perspective
· Coordinate & manage preparation of various CIT related reports under US GAAP as well as local tax
· Keep track and ensure that compliance status reporting is up to date
· Drive further standardization and optimization of reporting processes across EMEA Johnson Controls
- Your qualificiations
- * Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in Finance (Accounting and/or Tax).
* At least 3-5 years accounting and/or direct tax experience. Ideally a portion of this experience would come from a tax consultancy, preferable (Big 4) or multinational company with sound internal tax reporting procedures.
* Very good knowledge of accounting principles under US GAAP or IFRS.
* SAP, Hyperion (Enterprise/HFM) knowledge is an advantage.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint), Internet and e-mail.
* Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and planning skills.
* Fluent English is a must, French or Spanish language is an advantage.
* Strong ability to cooperate with people from various hierarchy levels and cultural backgrounds.
* Strong ability to express information in a manner appropriate to different levels of people.
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.