You want free space for good ideas?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Senior Tax Analyst
- Your responsibilities
- EMEA Corporate Tax team located in BBC is looking for an internal candidate for position of Senior Tax Analyst.
Primary purpose of the position is to:
· Coordinate & Manage tax analysis and reporting under US GAAP and local tax rules for legal entities
across EMEA in close connection with the Senior Tax Manager Reporting & Compliance
· Assist Senior Tax Manager Reporting & Compliance and Central Compliance Team in Bratislava with
setting up, optimization and continuous improvement of CIT compliance standardization across EMEA
· In cooperation with Senior Tax Manager for Reporting & Compliance EMEA, responsible for setting up,
optimize and standardize reporting procedures from US as well as local accounting & tax perspective
· Coordinate & manage preparation of various CIT related reports under US GAAP as well as local tax
· Keep track and ensure that compliance status reporting is up to date
· Drive further standardization and optimization of reporting processes across EMEA Johnson Controls
- Your qualificiations
- * Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in Finance (Accounting and/or Tax).
* At least 3-5 years accounting and/or direct tax experience. Ideally a portion of this experience would come from a tax consultancy, preferable (Big 4) or multinational company with sound internal tax reporting procedures.
* Very good knowledge of accounting principles under US GAAP or IFRS.
* SAP, Hyperion (Enterprise/HFM) knowledge is an advantage.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint), Internet and e-mail.
* Excellent oral and written communication, organizational and planning skills.
* Fluent English is a must, French or Spanish language is an advantage.
* Strong ability to cooperate with people from various hierarchy levels and cultural backgrounds.
* Strong ability to express information in a manner appropriate to different levels of people.
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.