Want to develop a little faster?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Business Analyst - User Administration Process and Compliance
- Your responsibilities
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for organizing all aspects of the user account request administration of the MFGPro application in Europe.The tasks include solving process problems, organizing user reviews, implementing new or changed processes and leading the off - shore user administration team. The Business Analyst will be also responsible for the implemented compliance controls of the whole application. He will do the testings/audits requested periodically or ad hoc. The Business Analyst will work closely together with the Compliance lead and the IT operations.
• Ensure a high level of service and quality and the compliance in the user account request process of the MFGPro application in Europe.
• Lead the off-shore user administration team.
• Perform troubleshooting, resolution, and root cause analysis.
• Manage and implement changes in the account request process involving also members of other IT departments.
• Ensure the compliance of the MFGPro application in Europe in all implemented compliance controls.
• Test the implemented compliance controls requested periodical or ad hoc with providing the test results or evidences.
- Your qualificiations
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business or equivalent job related experience.
• Must have 2+ years Information Technology experience.
• The candidate should possess knowledge about the IT security concepts of information systems for recognizing and mitigating enterprise risks and implementing security controls.
• Technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems (for example, Microsoft Windows and UNIX) with experience in the effective usage.
• Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards.
• Working knowledge of project management fundamentals and project plans and the ability to work in a team.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to complete tasks when necessary.
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.