Are you the right one?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
HR Reporting Analyst
- Your responsibilities
- Primary Purpose:
Under broad supervision responsible for creating, assessing and managing the operational enterprise HR reporting. Partner with HR Center of Excellence to define and manage the creation and updates of strategic employee metrics, scorecards and dashboards. Design and development of reporting across various HR applications and data management solutions based on business needs and capabilities.
• Partner with the management and HR leaders to manage the strategic employee metrics, scorecards and dashboards
• Support the development of HR reporting strategies, prioritizing solutions based on business needs
• Reporting capabilities to achieve maximum business results with precise information & drilldowns
• Consulting & Implementation responsibility in HR reporting in following areas:
Core HCM application covering Workforce Administration, Compensation & Benefits
HR Recruitment solution
HR Learning & Development solution
Time & Attendance solutions
Other smaller HR applications
• Support system selection, design, development and implementation activities
• Participating on HR projects or initiatives pertaining to HR application and data management
• Managing the creation and updates of the dashboards for periodic reporting of key risks, performance, and compliance indicators
• Support testing, applications support and system developers for overall functionality and technical quality of deliverables
- Your qualificiations
- • Degree in business or management information systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 years systems analysis experience directly related to the job responsibilities.
• Minimum 3 years experience working with HR applications
• Experience in at least one HR application like Workday / PeopleSoft, Taleo Recruitment, Taleo Performance Management, Learning Management System (LMS).
• Experience in reporting and analytical tools deployed within HR applications or Business Objects / COGNOS.
• Experience in automating reports.
• Ability to scale reports, scorecards and dashboards.
• Fluency in English language both oral and written.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Self-motivated and self-organized working style.
• Demonstrated competence in presenting concepts clearly and accurately in written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to positively represent and communicate with others at varying managerial and technical levels.
• Demonstrated strong skills in collaboration with multi-national people and teams.
• Proficient in utilizing business software applications including MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Visio, and basic Windows environment.
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.