Always loved cars?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries.
Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
For our Bratislava Business Center, AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
- Your responsibilities
- • Ensure smooth project launches by Sourcing on time in line with Program requirements and Commodity strategies
• Ensure the cost, quality and time oriented supply of all required goods and materials for specific programs within a Customer Business Unit
• Support all program purchasing activities within the Simultaneous Development Team of the Business Unit starting from phase 0 until start of serial production Manage proper cost tracking of components and tooling from phase 0 until start of serial production and over lifetime to ensure program profitability
• Investigate and implement cost reduction opportunities
• Initiate and support of proper Make vs. Buy decisions
• Support the implementation of supply chain optimization initiatives
- Your qualificiations
- • Commercial or technical degree Minimum 3 years experience in Industrial or Automotive Purchasing (Operational and strategic Purchasing background will be considered a plus)
• Target driven with excellent priority setting skills
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
• Prepared to travel short trips (Europe)
• Excellent knowledge of the English language, other languages are an advantage
• Good knowledge of MS Office package as well as of SAP R/3 module
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.