Want to develop a little faster?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
- Your responsibilities
- • Ensure smooth project launches by Sourcing on time in line with Program requirements and Commodity strategies
• Ensure the cost, quality and time oriented supply of all required goods and materials for specific programs within a Customer Business Unit
• Support all program purchasing activities within the Simultaneous Development Team of the Business Unit starting from phase 0 until start of serial production Manage proper cost tracking of components and tooling from phase 0 until start of serial production and over lifetime to ensure program profitability
• Investigate and implement cost reduction opportunities
• Initiate and support of proper Make vs. Buy decisions
• Support the implementation of supply chain optimization initiatives
- Your qualificiations
- • Commercial or technical degree Minimum 3 years experience in Industrial or Automotive Purchasing (Operational and strategic Purchasing background will be considered a plus)
• Target driven with excellent priority setting skills
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
• Prepared to travel short trips (Europe)
• Excellent knowledge of the English language, other languages are an advantage
• Good knowledge of MS Office package as well as of SAP R/3 module
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.