Want to develop a little faster?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Lead accountant - OTC Cash application/25% USTime
- Your responsibilities
* Responsibility for the AR Cash Application team
* Monitoring of daily workload, backlog, resolving daily issues
* Supporting AR Manager in solving escalation issues and communication with plants and customers
* Managing the month end close activities
* Developing and implementing improvements
* Ensuring correctness and compliance of processes with internal procedures, responsibility for the overall quality
* Collaborating with the other departments to support overall objectives
* Developing and motivating team members (i.e. monthly 1 to 1meetings, evaluations, weekly team meetings, communication, high team spirit)
- Your qualificiations
* Prior leadership experience
* Excellent leadership and managerial skills
* Good accounting knowledge
* Strong Excel knowledge
* SAP knowledge/Oracle knowledge is an advantage
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, result-orientation, responsibility, flexibility
* Managing of stressful situations
* Fluent English, other languages are advantage
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.