Send CV to the company
You want free space for good ideas?
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Bratislava Business Center,AE
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
Senior Continuous Monitoring Analyst
- Your responsibilities
- Primary Duties:
Maintenance and Support
* Supervises CM platform administration done by IT related to user, change and incident management.
* Ensures continuous operation of software platform through providing proper support and supervision during any IT maintenance and upgrade activities.
* Provides trainings in data analytics and CM platform usage.
* Provides technical and essential support for Internal Audit and Compliance in scope of CM platform usage and reliance.
* Leads support for analytic owners and users with regard to analytic changes and improvements.
* Supports management in any reporting needs related to CM platform usage and performance.
Development and Implementation
* Leads functional specification definition process for new and changed analytics.
* Cooperates with other IT departments in all efforts related to source data provisioning.
* Develops scripts for new CM analytics.
* Coordinates user acceptance testing process for new CM analytics.
* Provides mentoring and guidance regarding analytic development methodology to other platform users and management.
* Assist management in strategy and planning activities in scope of technical feasibility evaluation.
- Your qualificiations
- Job Specifications:
* Minimum of 4 years of experience with increasing responsibility as an business/finance analyst, auditor, administrator or developer
* Experience with various ERP systems like SAP, Oracle Finance, MFG Pro, iScala.
* Experience with audit or compliance driven data analytics
* Extensive knowledge of ACL AnalyticExchange platform and/or ACL Script
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Ability to work effectively with people even under challenging circumstances.
* Fluency in English required, other foreign language skills are desirable.
* Strong analytical skills. Must exhibit the ability to interpret business issues by using a data analytical approach.
* Prior experience with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and compliance preferred.
* Outgoing self-starter and comfortable working with all management levels.
* Must be able to travel at least 30% of the time including international travel.
* Interpersonal Skills/Teamwork. Ability to cooperate with people of different levels inside/ outside the company and to interact with team to reach team goals and business objectives
* Communication Ability to express information in a manner appropriate to different levels of people & to lead negotiations
* Customer Satisfaction/Total Quality. Ability to recognize, respond to customer expectations with sense of urgency and even increase expectations
* Initiative/Execution/Innovation. Ability to take actions, decisions & to generate ideas, products, processes in promised timely manner; involvement in designs or other work requiring creative imagination
* Ownership/Commitment. Ability to take full responsibility for decisions & results even when all elements are not under individual direct control
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.