Thousand innovative ideas.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified company in the building and automotive industries. Johnson Controls Automotive Experience is a global leader in automotive seating, overhead systems, door and instrument panels, and interior electronics. We support all major automakers in the differentiation of their vehicles through our products, technologies and advanced manufacturing capabilities. With more than 80,000 employees and 200 plants worldwide, we are where our customers need us to be. Consumers have enjoyed the comfort and style of our products, from single components to complete interiors. With our global capability we supply more than 30 million cars per year.
For our Building Efficiency Slovensko
, we are now seeking you (m/f) as:
EM Coordinator (German + English)
- Your responsibilities
- The function of the Local Expert in Electrical Energy comprises regional product and process responsibility, ensuring operations, and managing contracting and billing for regional third party customers. Under the technical management of the product manager, he fulfils overall guidelines and coordinates all regional tasks. The Local Expert is subject to his line manager’s staff supervision and communicates issues as participant in the energy management steering meeting. The objective is an integrated professional energy management by Johnson Controls, i.e., flawless service provision in terms of greatest possible customer satisfaction.
Set-up and takeover of regional process and product responsibility, including satisfying targets. Participation in the steering meeting as specialist for the region. Carrying out information and reporting tasks / communication in accordance with guidelines.
General management of all matters and tasks relating to the region’s energy management. Comprises the specialist management and human resources management and coaching tasks for the assigned offices (EM Supporters). Receipt, steering and execution of orders and requests internally from Product Management or other supporting offices, as well as externally. Ensures first-level support to the region as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and source of know-how.
Acquisition on an ongoing basis of specialist knowledge, developing and ensuring the regional employees’ expert knowledge. If needed, relevant actions and training sessions are to be carried out.
Takeover of cost responsibility and yield management for third-party customers in the region. Specialist support of the OM in contracting, negotiations, and responsibility for earnings. Monitored with specific reports.
General quality management through consistent data administration and ensuring flawless data quality in the EMT. (e.g., managing of all changes, concluding electricity contracts, etc.).
Takeover of additional relevant tasks and activities resulting from operational requirements or organised by the relevant offices.
- Your qualificiations
- * Technical or commercial basic education and understanding for the other sector. In addition, a taste for the electronics industry
* Business knowledge desired
* Communication skills, customer orientation, assertiveness and negotiating skills
* Integrity, initiative, results orientation and cooperativeness
* Thinking and acting in an entrepreneurial manner, networked thinking and problem-solving skills
* German plus English
Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.