Kick off your career in engineering! Project Application Engineer - Junior (PLC, DCS)
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Engineering Excellence Center in Bratislava is looking for motivated fresh graduates who wish to succeed on the position of Project Application Engineer - Junior in a highly specialized team of professionals with the focus on the projects in process automation.
• You will assist customers in defining detailed application, system, and hardware requirements;
• You will work from process and instrumentation drawings to design applications and control strategies;
• You will develop software and system configuration, human machine interface and safety control application;
• You will assist with on-site engineering, start-up and application commissioning;
• You will participate in customer acceptance tests; and
• You will prepare test and project documentation.
• Opportunities to work in the international and multicultural working environment and also to get the international experience;
• Great team to work with, a nice place to work and flexible working hours;
• Training and development – Technical trainings, internal e-learning program and language courses;
• Life insurance and contribution to the private pension fund;
• Bonus for employee referral; and
• Company and teambuilding activities.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Engineering degree in electrical engineering, IT, applied informatics, cybernetics or robotics;
• ideally 1 year of full time or part time experience during your studies in the IT, industrial automation, process control or electrotechnical domain;
• Theoretical knowledge of structured and object oriented programming techniques;
• Basic to intermediate level of programming skills in C ++, Visual Basic or C#;
• Knowledge of database technology (e.g. MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or Informix);
• Good knowledge of PLC and DCS systems is a major plus;
• Knowledge of Invensys Wonderware products (e.g. Intouch, Historian or System Platform) will be considered as an advantage;
• Strong motivation and interest in learning new technologies, working on projects and travelling on the frequent business trips to customers;
• High commitment to work, proactive approach and flexibility;
• Communicative level of English; and
• Driving license.
Brief description of the company
Invensys Systems Slovakia, a member of Schneider Electric group since 2014, is a global technology leader in process automation and software solutions offering safety, critical and distributed control systems, measurement & instrumentation products, visualization and simulation software solutions. The marketplace knows us from our premier brands - Avantis, Eurotherm, Foxboro, Simsci-Esscor, Triconex and Wonderware.
Engineering Excellence Center has been operating in Bratislava since 2008 and employ up to 100 employees.
The center has been successfully executing engineering projects for well-known global customers in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and power industry.
Main focus of the company's activities
Invensys Systems (Slovakia) s.r.o.
821 04 Bratislava
Contact person: Oddelenie Ľudských Zdrojov
E-mail: send CV