It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Financial Analyst for Software Revenue ControllingJob Description
Our Finance Controlling team is an integral part of the IBM Europe Finance Centers in Bratislava/Sofia. We are looking for Senior Finance Professionals to join us in our mission: to manage the financial performance for IBM Global Markets business units - Systems Software - towards the achievement of assigned measurements.
We are the key players as financial advisors supporting our Business leaders and CFOs across EMEA in PTI management towards IBM financial objectives. Our goal is to provide the financial insight through defining and leading the analysis, assessments and roadmap, within the close partnership and proactive communication with our Business leaders, for taking business decisions.
In our teams, we promote innovative thinking and apply advanced solutions including Business Analytics, Predictive tools, Cloud, Mobile etc.
We provide opportunities for training and skills development, support for integration into our organization, and we put high focus on people development & career planning.
Currently, we offer senior finance controlling positions in following areas:
Revenue Controlling for Software Sales
• Provide short-term/long-term Revenue forecast and bridges by business unit to CFO / Sales team
• Prepare current status of sales transaction and assessment on weekly basis
• Daily communication with sales team in order to ensure the most accurate forecasts
• Identify and manage the opportunity and the risk in the assessment
• Provide variance analysis Assessment vs. Actuals
• Prepare complex file of historical data with trend in customers and list of TOP customers on quarterly basis
• Support accounting closing by providing daily update on pending entries
• Cooperation with accounting in order to ensure correct Revenue recognition
• Support Budget deployment by providing YtY analysis and applying reasonable YtY growth rate
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business/Management, Economics or Mathematics
• At least 3 years of experience in Finance acquired in Planning/Controlling/Accounting area
• Strong logical and analytical skills together with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving approach
• At least 3 years of experience as proficient user of Microsoft Office
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Master's Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business/Management, Economics or Mathematics
What benefits we offer:
Special IBM discounts
Diners club - private credit card
Contribution to pension plan
Refer a friend bonus
Flexible working time
Attractive well-being program
Three additional vacation days
Attractive location in the city – Tower 115
Parking facilities for bikes and cars
Private medical sanatorium
Three self-recovery days
100% sick leave compensation
Quality education offerings (external/internal courses)
Long term career opportunities
YOUR CAREER PATH:
Statutory Accounting Analyst
Subject Matter Expert/Senior Accountant
Accounting Controls and Audit support
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.