It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Java DeveloperWould you like to start your career in international company?
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. IBM’s access to state of the art analytics, machine learning (Watson), cloud, blockchain, etc. along with our affinity to experiment and pilot make this a truly unique opportunity to engage, learn, and lead.
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Java Developer to work for one of the biggest international IT company, based within our Bratislava office. The successful candidate will work as part of an Agile (Scrum) software development team developing and supporting application software solutions for customer’s specific products.
Are you ready for?
Maintenance of our integrated internal system to enable contract generation and facilitate contract management including contract billing. Daily communication with internal clients to solve their issues with contracts through all world.
What your daily task will look like?
• Produce technical designs based on specifications from business
• Carry out Coding, documenting and testing of technical designs
• Resolve defects in existing code
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Try Agile methodology on daily basis.
What do you need for your success?
• 2+ years of experience coding in Java JDBC
• 2+ years of experience in web-based application development
• Familiarity with DB development/data modeling
• Problem solving skills, Team player
• Good verbal and written English and communication skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
2+ years of experience coding in Java JDBC
2+ years of experience in web-based application development
Familiarity with DB development/data modeling
Problem solving skills, Team player
Good verbal and written English and communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Familiarity with IBM Business Process Model
Experience with HTML, CSS, AJAX, Rest Services
Experience with Agile development
Expertise in RBAC
Thorough knowledge of audit and compliance
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.