It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Business Operations Financial Analyst Asia PacificJob Description
This role is situated within business management team that focuses on planning, billing and managing spend for IT infrastructure – network infrastructure. As a Business Operation Financial Analyst, you will support Business Operations Manager on daily basis by providing insights into numbers, controlling IT spend and developing reports. To be successful on this role, you need to be able to work with financial reports, navigate through various data sources (tables, databases), independently cooperate with people across company, drive issue resolution, link input data with high level IT operations realities.
· running ledger queries
· calculating Gross and IT (measurement) cost on Regional level
· reporting to Business Operations Manager and CIO
· offering spend report preparation
· setting up and leading forecast review call with Regional financial analysts, reviewing forecast vs Actuals
· Outlook preparation for current Quarter and full year for gross and IT cost
· Monthly creation of CIO review of cost and outlooks
· Annual Fall planning :
- current year spend + current year forecast
- once initial version of cost model is released prepare budget split to Regions and Offerings:
- base cost/CTO/Growth/investment/investment flow trough /CGI billing (US central services)/investment billing
- final cost model available - update the split of the budget accordingly
Ability to learn quickly
Great focus on detail
Familiar working with large data sets
Excellent Excel skills (macros not required)
General/high-level overview of IT technologies
Ability to understand context and translate business situations into financial perspectives
Excellent communication skills
Very good English proficiency
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.