It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Senior Financial Expert in Pricing with FrenchJob Description
Business Environment & Organization:
The IBM European Pricing Center is a community of Trusted Business Advisors utilizing strong financial, business and management skills, and best of breed processes and tools, and delivering value in supporting Services transactions during the “opportunity to order” engagement process. Currently we are expanding our Pricing Center with new roles for Senior Financial Experts.
IBM Services offers our Clients Consultancy and Project Services, and long term managed IT Services, up to 10 years duration and with contract values in the range of 10s to 100s of millions USD.
Would you like to be a part of the engagement team, playing an important role in the closing of big deals?
The Senior Financial Expert in Pricing is a new career opportunity in the Financial Centers in Slovakia. The Senior Financial Expert will be; in direct contact with external Clients in EU countries, working with IBM Services Client Solution Executives, and Technical Solution Managers. Cooperation will be required in the creation of complex IT Services solutions for Customers, both in virtual teams as well as meeting them personally, requiring the Senior Financial Expert to be prepared to travel abroad.
Main responsibilities are to:
1. Act as the Trusted Business Advisor to Business Lines Managers and Executives in the Services Business, on all matters financial, advising on deal structure and the related delegations to approval deal proposals.
2. Hold a fiduciary responsibility over deal financial parameters, price management and related terms & conditions.
3. Communicate and or negotiate when advising other professionals, managers and executives in cross functional teams, and occasionally face to face with the Client.
4. Use language skills fluently in English.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Financial Education
- Financial Acumen
- Fluent English
- Fluent French or Italian or Spanish
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.