It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Production System Specialist (Ref. No.: 104367BR)Production Support Specialist
Would you like to start your career in international company?
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. IBM’s access to state of the art analytics, machine learning (Watson), cloud, blockchain, etc. along with our affinity to experiment and pilot make this a truly unique opportunity to engage, learn, and lead.
New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation. We are seeking a professional with passion, technical background and with an experience in communication and SQL skills to join our complex organization.
Are you ready for?
Maintenance of our integrated internal system to enable contract generation and facilitate contract management including contract billing. Daily communication with internal clients to solve their issues with contracts through all world
What your daily task will look like?
- You need to concentrate on providing 2nd level support to our end user community and problem resolution through our standard problem management process.
- All specialists need to perform and follow up on system/data integrity checks and support internal projects which aim to improve system's performance and availability.
- You should continuously look for opportunities to automate manual work while making sure to bring added value to our end user community.
- You will cooperate with project managers, subject matter experts & developers when deploying new functionalities or resolving defects
- You will be responsible for application availability, data setup and testing
What do you need for your success?
- Complex database systems and applications understanding
or SQL experience
- Logical & statistical thinking
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Attention to the details and precision
- Ability to solve problems across team
- Provide an innovative approach to achieve work objectives
- Skills in programming or coding (Java, DB2) will be benefit
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.