Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING L&K Learning Intelligence AnalystJob Description
The analyst will report to and take directions from the L&K Europe Reporting and Metrics Lead. This is a technical role and knowledge or experience of using MS Excel (intermediate) is important; use of reporting, analysis or visualisation tools (such as Cognos, Brio/Hyperion, Business Objects, etc) is a benefit.
• Support ongoing analysis of data quality related to education events, comparing the accuracy and alignment of forecasted data, with actual data from L&K’s worldwide Datamart (via Hyperion and/or Cognos). The key data include Learning Offering Codes, Learning Activity Codes, Training Days, Learners, Budget Categories and Initiative Tags.
• Work with other team members (Learning Consultants, Education Managers and Event Managers) to fill gaps in education data
• Advise on issues related to education event data
• Run cost analyses in various areas of education
• Run in-depth analyses determining performance measures
• Participate in advanced education analytics project, creating and streamlining reports and processes
• Preparation and consolidation of monthly results (Business Unit Reviews)
• Headcount reporting (standard GBS population report for Education Managers and other, ad-hoc)
• Additional ad-hoc learning reporting (particularly relating to Initiatives, GTM and other areas)
• Reporting of Performance against Targets and other monthly reporting of learning volumes.
• Contribute to, and take responsibility for, the success of the Learning Intelligence service through knowledge and coverage of Initiatives and other Special Projects.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience in administrative and data focused tasks is essential
• Fluent written and spoken English
• High Excel proficiency and interest in other analytics/data processing tools (pivot tables, VLOOK ups etc.)
• Interest and ability in the application of information technology
• Proficiency in other MS Office programs
• Interest in and awareness of Education Delivery
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Experience in working within international teams and virtually is desirable
• Basic experience in cost management is helpful
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.