It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Administrator for Business Transactions with HebrewJob Description
Would you like to start your career in international company?
With today’s convergence of data and technology come transformation and opportunity – not only in industry, but also in the workplace. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation. At IBM, we’re looking for candidates to fill a wide variety of positions for this new era in our Sales Transaction Support Organization. IBM Sales Transaction Support plays a unique and integral role in driving key business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results. Sales Transaction Support operates as a values-driven team, we are trusted advisors to the business operations and we support all business units in all geographic areas.
What do we offer ?
You will be a bridge between company and internal customers. We have various positions of Supply Chain Operations Professionals, where you can try out a combination of administrative work and communication.
Are you ready for ?
Supporting IBM´s internal customers (e.g. various teams within IBM, sellers, Business Partners) across the globe – contracts maintenance, registration, modification, cancellation, invoicing and revenue collection.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction through timely and complete responses to inquiries, and proactive problem resolution.
• Maintaining open and effective communication with internal customers.
• Being responsible for keeping documentations up to date.
• Team cooperation.
What do you need for your success?
• Fluency in English and Hebrew
• Computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft office)
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Attention to the details
• Ability to solve problems across team and provide an innovative approach to achieve work objectives
Why IBM ?
• Take a chance to build your career path with us.
• Experience a friendly working environment
• Enjoy our innovative working ways
• Be ready to be empowered
• Choose from wide range of benefits to keep your work-life balance.
What are we now? See our latest VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irfBa30xgY
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Communication and negotiation skills, excellent written and spoken English and Hebrew language
• Ability to team in a multilingual/cultural environment
• Business acumen and high level of attention to detail
• Flexibility in task and time to meet demand at peak times depending on business requirements
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.