Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Junior Financial AnalystJob Description
IBM Finance as an integral part of corporation covers every geography and business unit within IBM and is the "knowledge behind the numbers". It is considered a key player in driving the success of our company and a strategic financial advisor to the business.
Being an essential part of IBM Controlling has to:
1. Coordinate and manage the key financial measurements (revenue, gross profit, expense, profit and cash) which position IBM competitively in the information technology market.
2. Improve IBM's cash position by focusing on inventory, capital expenditures, and accounts receivable.
3. Provide leadership in the areas of investment analysis and strategic planning to improve IBM's competitive position.
4. Continue to identify and develop future IBM executives. Improve the overall "bench strength" of the corporate staff and implement strategies to improve diversity.
5. Improve our image, positioning and communications with the external financial community to enhance shareholder value.
As IBM continues to evolve into a global Information Technology company, the complexity of our financial management and reporting creates a very challenging international environment to work in. As an answer to that global development we responded by integration and centralization of Finance roles.
Over the past years IBM has established a Center of Excellence (CoE) in Bratislava. The breadth and the depth of the job roles offers tremendous career opportunities for those candidates who want to start or progress their careers in Accounting and/or Finance.
If you want to start or shift your career towards Finance and Planning and you have the appropriate finance (university degree and/or working experience) and interpersonal skills (communication in international environment, team work, accept challenge) then IBM is the right company for you!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business/Management, Economics or Mathematics
• At least 1 year experience in MS Office
• English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Master's Degree
• At least 2 years experience in MS Office
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.