Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Junior HR Generalist - PartizánskePartizánske
HONEYWELL SAFETY PRODUTS SLOVAKIA s.r.o. je prosperujúca výrobná spoločnosť so 100%-nou zahraničnou účasťou. V súčasnosti zamestnáva 500 zamestnancov. Predmetom výroby sú osobné ochranné pracovné prostriedky proti hluku, respirátory, okuliare, oceľové rukavice, ochranné bezpečnostné postroje a pracovná obuv.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Main scope of the role is to provide top quality HR support to Honeywell business units based in Partizanske.
The HR Generalist will work closely with local leaders, CoE’s (Centers of Excellence) and HRS in supporting the business and driving the HR agenda.
HR Generalist will be part of local Partizanske HR team and the role will involve cross-business and cross-site responsibilities and/or projects. HR Generalist reports to local HR Manager.
• Staffing activities, responsible for the whole process of recruiting. Candidates interviewing, close cooperation with hiring managers.
• Counsel and coach management and employees on performance and employee relations related matters. Create a performance culture - coach leaders on talent management, performance differentiation and link rewards and recognition to raise the performance bar.
• Anticipate and identify ongoing and future business capability needs and directs the development of skills to support business requirements through staffing, talent development, organization design, performance management, and succession planning processes.
• Drive and deploy Honeywell HR procedures and policies and compliance with all employment laws and regulations.
• Manage employee/labor relation and legal issues, and serves as the investigative resource, coordinating with employment lawyer on all related issues.
• Anticipate, plan and execute HR activities in context of broader business decision
• Demonstrate current knowledge of contemporary trends in HR
• Understand and embrace use of technology and data to improve HR processes
• Ensure that HR technology tools are used effectively and that HR data standards are enforced
• Understand the business culture and employee mindset to assist leadership in balanced decision making
• Implement Positive Employee Relations strategies for business cluster
• Demonstrate awareness of external labor environment, climate and activity
• University degree
• 1-2 years + of HR experience
• Deep Slovak labor code knowledge
• Communication skills
• Experience of working in a large multinational corporate, matrix organization
• Fluent English
• Excellent PC skills
• Unique opportunity to work in truly international environment
• Long-term perspective in prestigious international company
• Opportunity for further professional and career growth
• Latest technology development
• Attractive package
Required educationSecondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - intermediate
Information about the selection process
V Parku 2326/18
148 00 PRAHA 4